[WriteLog] Problems with F key playbacks

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problems with F key playbacks
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:55:54 -0000
Tom,
I had something similar happen last year, when we did a M/S. My
guess is, somehow, your audio files were saved in one directory,
and it is looking for the files to play back in another directory. One
way this can happen is if you "change operator." Go into
.../ham/wavefiles. Are there a bunch of .wav files there? Is there a
subdirectory with your callsign? Are the .wav files there?

There is a param in writelog.ini called WaveFileLocation=
I'll bet the file location is related to your problem.

73 Barry W2UP

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com