[WriteLog] D68, 5U, 3G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] D68, 5U, 3G
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:41:58 -0800
Congratulations to the RTTY ops at these locations.

By including the caller's call sign at the END of each exchange,
they left no doubt as to who they were trying to work.

D68 was always LOUD.  Nice one Jeffers (9H1EL) :-)

5U3T was not a tower of strength on 20m to the left out coast on my
omni directional beam and with all the QRM on his tx freq, had they
not included the caller's c/s, I am sure many repeats would have
been required. Paolo eventually found me and all I copied was W6/
something or other :-)

3G0Y mucho forte but lots of 'sick canary' signals very close to his
tx freq.

Way to go chaps.  73 Eddie W6/G0AZT