[WriteLog] New Feature Suggestion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Feature Suggestion
From: W. Wright" <w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:06:24 -0600
Reading through this discussion I perceive only one concrete suggestion:
access packet spots from the keyboard.

Since no one mentioned ALT+YO, I'll ask why it doesn't do the trick?

Anyone asking for keyboard access but didn't already know about ALT+YO needs
a short primer on Windows keyboard shortcuts: all Windows programs have
keyboard access to all their menu items using the ALT key. Recent versions
of Windows ship with their on-screen display off. You can turn the display
on with a right click in the desktop background, click Properties, go to the
Effects tab, and turn OFF the Hide keyboard navigation button.

Wayne, W5XD