[WriteLog] New Feature Suggestion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Feature Suggestion
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:07:03 -0000
Wil,
It is all a matter of what you are used to. I've used WL for 3-4 years
now, and at times, I find it more convenient to click on the CALL
box (you do know about these "hidden" buffers, don't you?) to send
my call, rather than fumble for an F-key.
Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com