[WriteLog] Feature Suggestion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feature Suggestion
From: nz3o@arrl.net (ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:10:45 -0500
Have you ever tried "Monologue"?
If you could switch your microphone back and forth
you might be able to just "talk" to your PC without
changing the Windows software interface at all.

There are also several designs of keyboard (and
other devices) for those who don't have the dexterity
or desire to use the "standard" devices.

What do you expect your hourly rate would be with
a "mouse-only" interface?  A clever developer could
put some nifty features on the new "whell" mice, but
I don't think you could have many hours of 60 Q's and up.
Probably more like 12.

73, Byron