Fw: [WriteLog] Feature Suggestion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] Feature Suggestion
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:46:33 -0800
Scot, slight slip of the keyboard, the address for FKkeys you gave has
Kieth's call as wb9big, should be wb6big. See why I hate keyboard keys!!!

Just want to give a big "amen" to FKeys, have used it in all RTTY contests
(haven't used it in CW contests, but should work great ). Nice thing about
it is it's easy to set it up any way you like it, although I use one of
Kieth's supplied formats and haven't seen a need to change it. I guess I
prefer "heads up" vs. "heads down" operation in contests. After all, the Log
window, entry window and RTTYWrite are all on the screen, why take your eyes
off it? I spent good deal of money for CT years ago, tried it once and threw
it out. Too many key strokes for my taste (and aged brain).

Don W6FFH   don.wsixffh@verizon.net