[WriteLog] Feature Suggestion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feature Suggestion
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:21:01 -0500
I tried CT years ago, but don't remember much about it. I think I could
operate WL completely from the keyboard if I wanted to type in the calls
and exchanges. Using the mouse to click on them is a plus, not a negative.
Does CT somehow transfer his call and exchange into the log? I don't
remember that.

I have a programmable keyboard, and have programmed the commands to clear
the entry box, activate the chat keyboard, and focus on the main window
onto separate single-key functions. That helps a lot - probably the ffkeys
(sp?) program does nearly as well.