[WriteLog] QSO Entry fields FQP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QSO Entry fields FQP
From: k5iid@ntelos.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:10:21 -0400
Wayne,
  Are you going to be able to fix this before the FQP?
Just curious...
73, Tom K5IID

Wayne,
  This is from the FQP website....

    6) Contest Exchange:
(A) Florida stations send signal report and county.
(B) W/VE stations (including KH6/KL7) send signal report and state or province.
(C) DX stations (including KH2/KP4, etc.) send signal report and DX.

The county line thing is right, even though CQ does not allow more than a
two county line...
i.e., no three or four county lines , but if FQP wants to do em, it's up to
them.

73, Tom K5IID