[WriteLog] QSO Entry fields FQP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QSO Entry fields FQP
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:42:23 -0000
Hi Wayne, all,

Here is the link for the Florida QSO party rules: http://www.qsl.net/fqp
taken from the K9JY WriteLog web site. Based upon what I see, it does
require RST in the exchange. The second point is accurate in that you can
get multiplier credit for mobiles on county lines following the County
Hunters rules for county lines (whatever that is; I'm not a county
hunter...).

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com