[WriteLog] CROSSHAIRS???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CROSSHAIRS???
From: vine@csma-netlink.co.uk (Ron Stone, Vine Antennas)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:31:41 +0100
In message <3AC85391.77E8D942@gwi.net>, benson <benson@gwi.net> writes

>WHAT IN THE WORLD IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT (CROSSHAIR TUNING)??? IS
>THIS THE CROSSED BANANAS OR HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING COMPLETELY?
>TNX,
>DON-WN1OTV

Don

On some of the sample screens (Writelog official site) it shows a
"crosshairs" tuning screen - like one would have on a target scope. The
crossed bananas is a different thing. I'm after the crossed hairs one
(you will get it if you run "Tuning Indicator and Audio Snapshot" from
your Writelog directory), but can't get it on-screen with RttyRite
active. That's what it is all about. I have got nobody to come up with
the answer yet, by the way!

73

Ron

--