[WriteLog] BARTG summary from W4UK - 707 Q's, 925K points

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] BARTG summary from W4UK - 707 Q's, 925K points
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 13:33:27 -0400
2001
-+- BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: W4UK                                                       Country USA

_X__ Single OP., All Band

    QSOs DX: Call Areas
80m:   4 1    4
40m:  62 8   13
20m: 261 49  18
15m: 233 48  20
10m: 147 44  13

Total: 707
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 218
Score:  924756
Station Description: FT-1000D + FL-7000 @ 600W
Antenna(s): Wire dipoles ONLY (dammit!)
Operators: W4UK
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Signature____Jerry Flanders_________________ Call  W4UK

80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas
K1   K2   K4   K8

40m Summary
Countries
G      I      K      KP2    LZ     ON     UR     VE

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE3  VE4  VE6

20m Summary
Countries
4X     8P     8Q     9A     CE     CM     CT     DL     EA     EI
F      G      GI     GM     GW     HA     HB     HP     I      K
KP2    KP4    LU     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     PA     PJ2
PY     S5     SM     SP     SV     T9     TK     UA     UA2    UA9
UN     UR     VE     VK     XE     YO     YU     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK2  VK4
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6  VE7

15m Summary
Countries
4X     9A     CT     DL     EA     ES     EU     F      G      GI
GM     GU     GW     HA     HB     I      JA     K      KH6    KP2
LA     LU     LZ     OH     OK     OM     ON     PA     PY     S5
SM     SP     SV     T9     TK     UA     UA9    UN     UR     VE
VK     XE     YL     YO     YU     YV     ZL     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK4
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE6  VE7
JA1  JA2  JA3  JA6

10m Summary
Countries
4X     9A     CE     CT     DL     EA     EA8    F      G      GI
GM     GU     HA     HB     HP     I      JA     K      KH8    KP2
LA     LU     LZ     OH     OK     OM     ON     OZ     PA     PY
SM     SP     SV     UA     UR     VE     VK     XE     YL     YO
YU     Z3     ZL     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K2   K5   K6   K7   K8
VK4