[WriteLog] Every contest I learn something new.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Every contest I learn something new.
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 12:34:05 -0500
One item I haven't learned yet though:
How to make the log entry AUTOMATICALLY tab PAST the rst and into the
serial/exchange field.
I would like to use a default rst with the option of editing it when
needed.

Did anyone else find that the signal report buffer automatically sent
when you INSERT from a highlighted call sometimes did not finish or turn
off.
Not every time, but very frequently.
It COULD be rfi induced in my system and that's why I'm asking.
No other buffer performed that way. I DO have the appropriate %E at the
end of the buffer.
This would NOT occur if I clicked on the call and used the normal Fkey
buffer.

"The moving cursor prints, and having printed, blinks on.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com   FireBrick@telocity.com   w9ol@telocity.com