[WriteLog] ATTN: M/M, M/S, M/2 Contest Stations

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ATTN: M/M, M/S, M/2 Contest Stations
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:39:31 -0000
Hi Andy,

Well, the reason I wanted to collect just for the Multi-Ops is because I
operate a lot from these stations and Multi-Op stations have some very
specific and very different needs as compared to a single op or in general
how WriteLog works. I figured if I could concentrate on the one subject,
it's easier to focus on updating one section of the program.

For example, the networked frequencies window is used in a multi environment
showing on what frequency (including splits) each radio is operating. That
allows others to pass multipliers to the other stations. Don't need that in
a single-op environment.

Our program author watches a lot, says little, and writes more code in his
spare time then most ham radio programmers combined. So look for the
features in the upgrades, not on the reflector. And keep making the
suggestions!

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com