[WriteLog] Changing Screen Configurations

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Changing Screen Configurations
From: n5au@flash.net (Gordon Fogg)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 00:03:16 -0500
Greetings all.  I have a question on saving and recalling different screen
set-ups for different operators in a multi-multi environment.  Is it
possible to store individual operators' screen/window set-ups and then
recall them at will from any one of six networked computers?  Say our 10
meter op can't stand the 160 op's window set-up, but must operate the 160
station at some point.  Can he recall his own preferences without manually
rearranging the windows?  And return to the original settings before the 160
op finds out?  Thanks in advance for any ideas.

BTW, we plan to put WriteLog to the test in CQ WW SSB at VP2E Multi-Multi.
7 Networked computers (one as a dedicated server and Telnet) and 160-10
stations.

Gordon N5AU
VP2E crew member
n5au@flash.net