[WriteLog] CW keying - cut figures

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying - cut figures
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:12:21 -0500
Dez, I think it's because you don't have a digit following the percent sign,
e.g. "%3".

>From the HELP files:

The memories have the following special properties if there is a "%"
character followed by a:

digit n (in the range 1 through 5)
the current QSO number is substituted for the % when that message is sent.
The number sent will be preceded by enough "T" characters in Morse (or "0"
digits in RTTY) to ensure that at least n characters are sent in the number.
For example, if the sequence number is one, and there is a "%3" in the F3
field, then pressing F3 will send "TT1". This is for contests that require a
"three digit serial number".

It's smart enough to use the cut figures - at least a T for -leading- zeros.
Hopefully it uses a T for ALL zeros, e.g. "3TT".  Not sure about others...
but you can do those manually, e.g. "5NN".
Hope this helps?