[WriteLog] CW keying - cut figures

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying - cut figures
From: w1zt@mediaone.net (George Johnson)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:25:31 -0400
Dez and All,
I was going through the docs and I don't see anything that suggests that WL
will send the abbreviated numeral code.  It will put in the "T" for leading
zeroes as John noted but always sends the full number for the other
digits... including a zero later in the serial number.  Maybe there is a
.ini command but I could not find any reference to it.  I was experimenting
with it after seeing your question and I get the results described above.

Also, thanks for the QSO in WPX.

George .. W1ZT