[WriteLog] WriteLog Setup For DCU-1........No Success

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Setup For DCU-1........No Success
From: rbrann@midcoast.com (Raymond W. Brann)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:39:46 -0400
Hi All, Is setting up WriteLog to "turn" my TailTwister/DCU-1 as
difficult as it seems?

I have the correct serial cable between DCU-1 and Computer, have correct
"com port" selected.

Now enter a Call Sign that should turn antenna abt a 100 degrees from it
current heading,
I then select "Antenna to this Azimuth" which is not grayed out
........nothing.
I tried other comports, same thing.

The supplied plug is installed in the unused "EXT" position on rear of
DCU-1.

Confusing statement in WriteLog Help Files.......says "Antenna to this
Azimuth"  will not be avail in WriteLog
menu if no antenna control software is detected. I don't have antenna
control software installed ..........
just WriteLog, but the "Antenna to this Azimuth"  is avail just won't do
anything.

Can anyone help pse??
TNX
Ray