[WriteLog] DTR active during boot patch

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DTR active during boot patch
From: na2na@vqsl.net (Wiliam Liporace)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:48:26 -0500
What they are asking you to do is call for the patch. They will verify that
you are a registered user and have registered you copy with them. The other
option is for you to call the people you have purchased your PC from and ask
them for the update.

The only other option is some of the new groups or chat areas that microsoft
has. many of the people on the tech forums have some of this info. I did
look on the tech CDs, but they are not even released there yet. The other
option is to look into some of the quote "updates" via the web. It may make
it into one of the many patchesand updates they have for ME.

GL Will

William Liporace NA2NA
763 Huntingdon Drive
Niskayuna, NY 12309