[WriteLog] Rigblaster PTT w/Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rigblaster PTT w/Writelog
From: johnd@tdkt.org (John Desmond)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:54:54 -0500
Hi Richard,
   Well that was the problem.  It looks like I had a couple cables that were
not bringing out the DTR.  Then I grabbed my trusty cable I use for
everything else and it worked!  Why I did not do that to start with, I
dunno.  Dept. of Duhhh. :)  I got it working for now and need to refine
things a bit operationally on this end.
   This is my 1st posting on Writelog.  WOW!!  I sure got a quite a few quick
their ideas.

73, John  K0TG