[WriteLog] Installed Fonts

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Installed Fonts
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 21:19:25 -0000
I just installed a new 'slashed zero' (a Andale Mono font modified by a
user) font that is used in my DXbase program. I selected this font for the
Logging Window in WriteLog and it looks pretty good. I then tried to select
it for the QSO Entry Window, but it does not show up on the list of
available fonts for that window. The same for the Rttyrite window. Anyone
know 1) why it doesn't show up as an available font, and, 2) how to be able
to use it for the Log Entry and Rttyrite windows?

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com