[WriteLog] Do we need a generalized list-server & web-site for DX'ers &

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Do we need a generalized list-server & web-site for DX'ers & contesters?
From: nt1v@hotmail.com (Robert Boyd)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:49:07 -0400

Hello RTTYers,

I've missed the N1RCT web-site since it went away, and recently have been
missing the WF1B list-server (either it's down a lot or I have been
un-subscribed).

What are your feelings:  Do we need a RTTY web-site to hold information such
as was provided by Dick, N1RCT?  Do we need a RTTY list-server (reflector)
such as the one provided by Ray, WF1B, for general RTTY questions, dx &
contest notices, etc.?

I am willing to fund, setup, and administer either or both if the multitude
thinks it would be worthwhile.  Your replies pro and con would be welcomed
to BobBoyd@NT1V.net

Best regards,
Bob - NT1V (formerly W1VXV for 49 years, and on RTTY since 1962)