[WriteLog] More on GA QSO Party

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More on GA QSO Party
From: sschwab@cdgroup.com (Steve Schwab)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:47:50 -0400
Zoli,
        I have modified the Texas QSO Party setup for the GA QP this
weekend.  I can send you an attachment of Georgia Counties if you like.  I
saved a copy of the NAMEDMUL.INI and replaced the Texas Counties with the
Georgia Counties and saved the original file.  Then I select the Texas QSO
Party and operate the contest.  Works great unless you work the Texas QSO
Party too.  Then you swap the INI files and you are good to go for Texas as
well.

Look for you in the contest.

73s,
Steve - KT4Q

Hi guys,

Is there a GA-QP module available for Writelog?

73 de Zoli HA1AG

--
WWW:                      <http://www.writelog.com/>