[WriteLog] MULTI SINGLE OPERATION multipliers errors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MULTI SINGLE OPERATION multipliers errors
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:54:18 -0000
Hi Ohms,

You probably don't have the correct ITU zone set up in the contest
parameters so it ends up scoring it incorrectly. I had set up a test file
for IARU - including the correct ITU zone - and then did a 'save as' to
establish my contest file. During the contest I did not see WL scoring
correctly as it was assuming I was in zone 7 instead of the correct zone 8
(sure would have liked all those extra East Coast QSO points!).

To correct the score, on the PC that is not scoring correctly, go to
'Contest|Parameter Setup' and then fill in your correct zone in the dialog
box. After clicking OK, then recompute your score by going to
'Contest|Recaculate Score.' I did this and all was fine.

Sorry to not have worked you in the contest!

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com