[WriteLog] CW Decoder Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Decoder Problems
From: sschwab@cdgroup.com (Steve Schwab)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:55:20 -0400
Has anyone had the problem of getting the CW Decoder to work with Win2k?
This is the only thing I think could be causing the problem.  I am running
Ver 10.26b on a Dell Inspiron 5000e Laptop at 700mhz with Win2k ver 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 1.  I think it has worked with the same computer
running Millennium in the past.  I have tried the Line in and Phone in ports
as well as straight from the built in mic.  I have also fiddled with the
Recording Controls and Volume Controls in MS and WL's Sound Board Mixer
Control.  Still nothing seems to be heard in the CD Display window.

Any thoughts or successes appreciated

Tnx de Steve
KT4Q
kt4q@arrl.net