[WriteLog] CT compatible key ( &...)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CT compatible key ( &...)
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:06:13 +0100
Hi

I note reference to this option, i.e. switch CQ to F1, and use
F11 to clear entry in the documentation, said to be in
writelog.ini. Perhaps I am being dense, but I have searched this
ini file and not found that option. I am not fussed about the CQ
key, but do find the double keystrokes of Alt/W and/or Ctrl/W to
be cumbersome, and would like a single keystroke to accomplish
this. How can I find the relevant parameter?

Also....

Scenario

I am using "enter sends exch" etc and after hitting return and
sending the call and exchange, the cursor stays in the call
window, and requires tab or space to move to the incoming
exchange. I really would like the cursor to jump here
automatically so that the next return send the QSL/QRZ message.
If the exchange needs editing I am happy to do that manually. I
thought that putting a space after the exchange message might
cause that jump automatically but that appears not to be the
case. Is what I am seeking possible?

tia

GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org