[WriteLog] Got MMulty running but?????

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Got MMulty running but?????
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:59:29 -0500
> I can't change anything from the MMulty Control panel in WL.
> I can change it from running MMulty by itself.

I -can- change stuff from the MMTTY control panel in WL.  Did you get the
latest version of MMTTY (1.61C).  You have to have that one.

You need the 3 things - WL, 1.61C MMTTY, and the plugin.

> BTW: what did they do to the alt k transmit from keyboard. First it
doesn't
> work, then up pops a type ahead buffer and you have to click on one then
the
> other, type and then click on the other.
> what happened to the simple alt k, type what you want and it goes out.????

There does seem to be a problem there!  Here's what I get:

1.  alt-k and the usual window comes up, then
2.  alt-k and the type-ahead window comes up with the Transmit and Receive
buttons, then
3.  alt-k and it closes.
4.  alt-k and the usual window comes up, then
5.  alt-k and the usual window closes like it should.
6.  Steps 1-5 repeat themselves...

Anyone else having these alt-k problems?