[WriteLog] MMTTY version

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY version
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:38:25 -0700
We appear to be getting our knickers in a twist regarding which version of MMTTY
to use.
Firstly, there is NO v1.61C. The (C) that you see (excuse the pun), is a
copyright symbol.

The version you DO need to download from:

http://www.geocities.com/mmhamsoft/mmtty/index.html   is v1.61B

             Beta Release
             April 14, 2001

MMTTY  V1.61B (2.084MB)
Includes updated English Help in windows format (Full Beta version)

This is the version that WL beta testers having been using to evaluate WL with
the MMTTY plugin. Although MMTTY v1.61 appears to work, v1.61B should be used
for the time being.

To make the whole thing work, you must have WL v10.27G, the MMTTY plugin,
available from the WL site and MMTTY v1.61B.

ue Eddie W6/G0AZT