[WriteLog] Help with several logs??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with several logs??
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:52:12 -0400
Jim,

Even with all the publicity about sending cabrillo logs or the old log
and summary
from CT/NA/Tr I still got several BIN files.  I don't use CT any more (I
sent the Notebook computer to CE0ZIM thru K4UEE and CE3ESS.   It was
8.29).   So I have no way to look at BIN files any longer.  The CQ Ww
gang said throw them out but I tried everyone and got good logs except
for 3 or 4 logs.

If I send the bin file can you get me a good log and summary file in any
format?

73 Dave K4JRB