[WriteLog] 1 MORE TIME, which qso counts?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 1 MORE TIME, which qso counts?
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:00:38 -0500
Everyone is missing the point.
I DON'T CARE about whether I should work dupes or tell them B4.
I DON'T CARE that Cabrillo doesn't have a score included.
I DON'T CARE that the score checkers will process the log and compute a
score.
I'm probably not going to submit it anyway.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW that if I work a dupe, and seeing as how WL has the
option to not count one qso in a log and to give the credit to the second
qso, if I'm theoretically correct in 'discrediting' the first qso and
'crediting' the second.

My logic says that if I wasn't in the other guys log, then one of us made a
mistake and it was a 'no qso'. Obviously the second contact was a qso.

This DOES NOT constitute 'massaging' a log. It's strictly for my own
edification.

I wonder when we'll find the answer to all the April snow...

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com