[WriteLog] Oceania DX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Oceania DX Contest
From: norman@voyager.co.nz (John Shaw ZL1BYZ)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:05:39 +1200
Maybe 3rd time I shall get it right, first to the wrong reflector then
forgot to paste the reply message so here goes
Thanks Wayne,  Yes I am willing to give it a go.  I have installed it and
shall evaluate it before the contest and shall let if I spot anything and
let you know how it goes after the contest.  I hope this prompts some
others to enter the contest.  I have not entered it before but shall do
this year so see you there. 73 de John ZL1BZY.
ps the replies sent in error were really an attempt to get your attention
hihi.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>