[WriteLog] WAE QTC - Giving out Candy

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE QTC - Giving out Candy
From: geo@spidernet.com.cy (George Beasley)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:16:54 -0000
Hi All,

Yes like Don I used writelog in the WAE. But for the full 36 hours.
It worked very well but there were a few problems I encountered. Some of
them no doubt finger trouble, but the main difficulty with sending QTCs was
when I entered ALT-S there was no way of changing the keyer speed. This
meant that when the guy asked me to QRS I tried pressing the page-down and
it was inoperable. The only way I could get around this was to "cancel" the
QTC then page down and do an ALT-S again, a bit of a chore when you end up
sending out over 2000 QTCs, Hi..

So please Wayne can you make the Page-up/Page-down still work when in the
QTC send mode?

And, yes I did hear all you USA guys calling me, but I am in ASIA

73 de,
George 5B4AGC (H2G in contests)
Web Page http://www.qsl.net/5b4agc