[WriteLog] CABRILLO FILE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CABRILLO FILE
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:13:47 -0500
WAE does not require/ request/ want a cabrillo.... just send them what they
want...

Please check the DARC homepage http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/ for contest
logging details!
Only three files are needed:
1.A plain-text ASCII summary sheet MUST be included.
2.Your QSO-log (plain-text ASCII please). No band logs please, just the log
which contains your contest operation following the serial numbers in normal
order (example: if you used CT, send the .all file).
3.Your QTC-log is needed if QTCs are claimed for point credit. (plain text
ASCII).

I know that doesn't answer you question.... I sent in an NAQP Cabrillo two
weeks ago so it's still there..
Just selectively eliminated I guess.. in this case it may save the judges
some time by not having to read cabrillos and...
it may cause people to read the rules to see what they're supposed to send
in.... Looks good to me!

Tom Baugh
AE9B