[WriteLog] WAE and CABRILLO FILE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE and CABRILLO FILE
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (dj7aa-wil)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:07:03 -0000
Hello,

The WAE contest need no cabrillo file, because cabrillo do NOT
handle QTC traffic. You can send plain ASCII logfile generated
by Writelog AND you have to generate a QTC file with writelog,
wich will be named "CALL.LOG" (may be better, it will be named
call.qtc by writelog).

this two files and a summary are needed. We are using a special
software to generate a log wich conzain all qso and qtc information.

I had no trouble last year to convert all writelogfiles for the RTTY-WAE
into our WAE standard format when this two files are send. Some people
claimed QTC but dont send their QTC log, because Writelog do not generate
both files together.

73 Wil DJ7AA