[WriteLog] MMTTY window setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY window setup
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:33:33 -0000
Barry - just adding a quick comment:

> is there a way to shrink the tuning display? That
> seems pretty big (wide) too.

Once you've chosen  the options Don describes, just use the mouse at the
edge or corner of the MMTTY panel and use the double-headed sizing arrow to
shrink, set proportions, etc. as with any other window on-screen. The FFT
display is a lot like the regular RttyRite soundcard display, or even RITTY.
Haven't found any way to turn that or the waterfall off.   But the XY scope
can be easily turned off or made smaller with the View menu.   Things are
pretty tight running two RTTY receive windows, tuning indicators, bandmaps,
along with a two window WL entry panel on a single 17 inch monitor, but I've
gotten used to it.  (I prefer 800 x 600 resolution, but go up to 1024 x 768
when I really need the space in contests..)

Jon,  K1US