[WriteLog] Rotor control, third radio display and band map

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rotor control, third radio display and band map
From: don@hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:12:09 -0700
I had this working with this computer before - but re-installed windows AND
upgraded to WL 10.27 - now the rotor port won't "take" in the port setup
screen. Using a DCU-1 on com7 - as I said - it worked before I re-installed
windows. When I select COM7 for the rotor port, and click ok, then go back
to setup ports, it is back to "none".

Also - trying something new - realized that I could use my Icom receivers as
spotting receivers -  WL will see my R75 (set-up with 1C address=IC751) and
my R8500 (set-up as address 04=IC735 - probably work ok as others - but this
is working) - WON'T see my R71A setup as a 751 - no big deal.... SO.... now
I have 2 RX plus the main transceiver - FT1000D. BUT... WL will not retain
the "Number of Radios" under Radio at 3 - reverts to 2, and of course will
not retain the third band map.

Any help?

Don
W6ZO