[WriteLog] WAEDC 2000

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAEDC 2000
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:40:13 EDT
--part1_167.9f8eba.28cd65ed_boundary

I want to thanks to the DEUTSCHER AMATEUR RADIO CLUB for the nice Certificate
that I receive for getting 1st place in the W8 call area.  for the the year
2000.
Tnx to all that worked me to make this posibble.

Hope to see all of you in the CQ/NJR WW DX  Contest.

73
Tom Wa8rpk

--part1_167.9f8eba.28cd65ed_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I want to thanks to the
DEUTSCHER AMATEUR RADIO CLUB for the nice Certificate
<BR>that I receive for getting 1st place in the W8 call area. &nbsp;for the the
year
<BR>2000.
<BR>Tnx to all that worked me to make this posibble.
<BR>
<BR>Hope to see all of you in the CQ/NJR WW DX &nbsp;Contest.
<BR>
<BR>73
<BR>Tom Wa8rpk
<BR></FONT></HTML>