[WriteLog] Help, minmising rttyrite window!!!!!!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help, minmising rttyrite window!!!!!!
From: herman@vandenberg.com (Herman van den Berg)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:13:16 +0200
Hello Writelog experts (???)!!

Just starting with w/l, and have following "problem" in RTTY mode:

Decoding signals ok, when I click on a (yellow) callsign this is properly
transferred to the entry window. But at the same the rttyrite window minimizes
and I have to reopen it by clicking on the icon at the bottom of the screen.
The tuning window is unchanged and stays visible.
Also when the rttyrite window is the active window the F2 - F11 do not work???
They only work when the entry window is active, but then I'm unable to monitor
incoming/outgoing data.................
Machine here: Pentium II 733 Mhz, 128kb, Windows ME, Soundblaster.
BTW same happens when MMTY module installed.
MMTY as standalone, Digipan, Zakanaka etc working properly.
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but sofar unable to trace it....
So in plain Dutch please:

tks/73,

Herman
PA3BFH