[WriteLog] Help, minmising rttyrite window!!!!!!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help, minmising rttyrite window!!!!!!
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:41:49 -0500
Herman et al,

First of all, yes, the Entry Window must be active in order to send
via F2-F11.  In RTTY contesting, the Entry Window should be active
most, if not all the time.

Your Rttyrite window may be overlapping your main WriteLog window.
Reduce the size of both windows and place them on your screen so
they do not overlap.

Same thing for MMTTY...

As far as your MMTTY problem, is it possible that your MMTTY
display is sitting on top of your Rttyrite window?  If so, then it will
disappear when you click on a callsign in the Rttyrite window.  You
must move the MMTTY RTTY Control panel so that it does not overlap
any other WriteLog window OR go to the TU Type pull-down menu
and select TNC Setup.  When the Rttyrite MMTTY Settings window
appear, check off the box that says "RTTY Control is always on top".

For more detailed information, check http://www.geocities.com/writelog

73, Don AA5AU