[WriteLog] Networking

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:45:14 -0400
There should be a directory called WIN98 with the distribution files
in it.  When it asks you for the location of the install files, point
it there, usually "C:\WIN98".  It may also ask you for files on the
diskette during the process.  If the WIN98 folder is not on your drive,
you may have a pirated copy of Windows.

There is no reason to require "NetBEUI".  Either TCP/IP or NetBEUI is
acceptable.

73 de Mike, W1NR