[WriteLog] Cabrillo/Texas QSOP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo/Texas QSOP
From: abriscoe@direct.ca (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:05:47 -0700
I have noticed in preparing my post-contest logs for the Texas QSO Party
that I am unable to produce a Cabrillo file (it's greyed out). Does anyone
know if this is a function of my Writelog version (10.22) , or is it
specific to the TQP ? In the meantime, I have submitted the log in "ARRL"
format from Writelog, so hope it gets accepted OK. (Also the contest rules
are rather vague on which format(s) are preferred or accepted).
Regards...
ALLAN BRISCOE VE7XB
<http://www.members.tripod.com/~VE7XB/mypage.htm>