[WriteLog] Network different clock on PC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Network different clock on PC
From: Alan Marshall" <acm@ma.ultranet.com (Alan Marshall)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:41:32 -0500
The one I like is called "AboutTime.exe."  It's freeware and can be used
between machines on an isolated network or from the internet to true NBS
time.

http://www.arachnoid.com/abouttime/index.html

AboutTime is CareWare -- that means no money, now or ever. You just have to
care.

    -Al
           Alan C. Marshall; al@ultranet.com; (508)877-5964; W1CCE
    Ex-Director of Technology; UltraNet Communications, a division of RCN