[WriteLog] Network different clock on PC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Network different clock on PC
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:21:12 -0600
I also use Tardis. if you have multiple pc's on your home LAN, then Tardis
is the way to go.
It's not free, but beats all the freebies because it's smaller, uses less
memory, and works in the background without using up screen space, doesn't
interfere with other programs like many of the free time syncing programs.