[WriteLog] AFC on and off?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AFC on and off?
From: n3oc@wirelessinc.com (n3oc@wirelessinc.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:29:50 GMT
I had similar AFC problems... is this a MMTTY problem or a writelog thing?

When CQing, I need the AFC on, and it kept turning itself off.

When S&Ping, I need it off and it kept turning itself on.

any ideas?  I ended up using the RIT on the rig when it turned itself
off... what a pain...

73, Brian N3OC