[WriteLog] Getting spots from WriteLog to DXTELNET

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Getting spots from WriteLog to DXTELNET
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 08:08:57 -0500
--=====================_56172351==_.ALT

WELL WELL WELL, MY APOLOGIES to all. It was working all of the time. I just
did not realize it. The spot form WriteLog just goes directly into the
program logic and doe snot appear on the command window. The reason I
thought it was not working is that it does not appear instantly, not until
DXTELNET refreshes itself.
This is VERY GOOD. It is an amazing facility of WriteLog to be able to jump
straight to te spot frequency. Thanks to all for all of the help.

I guess I set it up right and read it right and never even knew it. :-)

At 05:59 10/14/2001, Gil Baron wrote:
>I have the DXTELNET to WriteLog link set up according to the instructions
>in the dxt2wl.txt that comes with DXTELNET. This is on a single PC. NO Network.
>WHAT is dxt2wl exe for and MUST it be started separately or does DXTELNET
>start it up. I have tried both ways.
>
>BY THE WAY the DXTELNET page is WRONG. It has the INI line WI PACKET and
>should be WlPacket.
>If you use WIPacket then you cannot start the Packet window in WriteLog,
>you get can't do OLE or some such error.
>

>I have two problems with this that I would appreciate help with.
>1. The Packet window which is the one that says DXTELNET<>WRITELOG Spot
>Linker on the title when it comes up does not come up when I end and
>restart the WriteLog Program. Yes, I did do a save configuration and did
>save the contest file. This is not a big thing but it should work.
>
>2,MUCH worse is that if I send a spot with Entry send packet spot or Ctrl
>T the spot does not get sent. It does not appear in DXTELNET and of course
>does not get sent to the clusters.
>

>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_56172351==_.ALT

WELL WELL WELL, MY APOLOGIES to all. It was working all of the time. I
just did not realize it. The spot form WriteLog just goes directly into
the program logic and doe snot appear on the command window. The reason I
thought it was not working is that it does not appear instantly, not
until DXTELNET refreshes itself.<br>
This is VERY GOOD. It is an amazing facility of WriteLog to be able to
jump straight  to te spot frequency. Thanks to all for all of the
help.<br><br>
I guess I set it up right and read it right and never even knew it.
:-)<br><br>
At 05:59 10/14/2001, Gil Baron wrote:<br>
link set up according to the instructions in the dxt2wl.txt that comes
with DXTELNET. This is on a single PC. NO Network.<br>
WHAT is dxt2wl exe for and MUST it be started separately or does DXTELNET
start it up. I have tried both ways.<br><br>
BY THE WAY the DXTELNET page is WRONG. It has the INI line WI PACKET and
should be WlPacket.<br>
If you use WIPacket then you cannot start the Packet window in WriteLog,
you get can't do OLE or some such error.<br><br>
I have two problems with this that I would appreciate help with.<br>
1. The Packet window which is the one that says DXTELNET&lt;&gt;WRITELOG
Spot Linker on the title when it comes up does not come up when I end and
restart the WriteLog Program. Yes, I did do a save configuration and did
save the contest file. This is not a big thing but it should
work.<br><br>
2,MUCH worse is that if I send a spot with Entry send packet spot or Ctrl
T the spot does not get sent. It does not appear in DXTELNET and of
course does not get sent to the clusters.<br><br>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gil Baron
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>