[WriteLog] Getting spots from WriteLog to DXTELNET

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Getting spots from WriteLog to DXTELNET
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:34:30 -0500
--=====================_61305722==_.ALT

At 13:12 10/14/2001, Guy wrote:
>IF you follow the instructions on my page it can not go wrong
>and about what dxtelnet page are you talking can not find that
>lower/uppercase problem

On the DXTELNET home page link to the setting up. Maybe my font was making
it look like that?

>To send spots out you have to be connected to a cluster that exept ur
>sendings and also UDPSEND should be configured OK

You do NOT use UDPSEND UNLESS you are networking 2 pcs. If DXTELNET is in
the same PC yo do not want it running UDPSEND. See my earlier post, all is
well now. It was always working but the delay in DXTELNET refresh and the
lack of echo of the command had be confused.
I think that should be noted in the instructions to preVent others
impatient as I from thinking it is not working. :-)

>73 Guy ON4AOI
>
>DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
><http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dx4win.shtml>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dx4win.shtml
>
>DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
><http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/keyer.shtml>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/keyer.shtml
>
>ARSWIN link and related stuff at
><http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/web7.htm>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/web7.htm
>
>DXTELNET soft and related stuff at
><http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dxt.shtml>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dxt.shtml
>
>MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
><http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/sale.shtml>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/sale.shtml

At 13:12 10/14/2001, Guy wrote:<br>
follow the instructions on my page it can not go wrong</font><br>
can not find that </font><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote><br>
On the DXTELNET home page link to the setting up. Maybe my font was
making it look like that?<br><br>
spots out you have to be connected to a cluster that exept ur
OK</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
You do NOT use UDPSEND UNLESS you are networking 2 pcs. If DXTELNET is in
the same PC yo do not want it running UDPSEND. See my earlier post, all
is well now. It was always working but the delay in DXTELNET refresh and
the lack of echo of the command had be confused.<br>
I think that should be noted in the instructions to preVent others
impatient as I from thinking it is not working. :-)<br><br>
&nbsp;<br>
DX4WIN soft and related stuff at<br>
<a
href="http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dx4win.shtml";>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dx4win.shtml</a><br>
&nbsp;<br>
DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B &amp; RITTY CW &amp; RTTY interfaces at<br>
<a
href="http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/keyer.shtml";>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/keyer.shtml</a><br>
&nbsp;<br>
ARSWIN link and related stuff at<br>
<a
href="http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/web7.htm";>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/web7.htm</a><br>
&nbsp;<br>
DXTELNET soft and related stuff at<br>
<a
href="http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dxt.shtml";>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/dxt.shtml</a><br>
&nbsp;<br>
MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur &amp; computer parts<br>
<a
href="http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/sale.shtml";>http://users.skynet.be/ON4AOI/sale.shtml</a>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:gbaron@home.com";>Gil Baron</a>
<dd>To:</b>
<dd>Sent:</b> Sunday, October 14, 2001 10:59 AM

<dd>I have the DXTELNET to WriteLog link set up according to the instructions
in the dxt2wl.txt that comes with DXTELNET. This is on a single PC. NO Network.
<dd>WHAT is dxt2wl exe for and MUST it be started separately or does DXTELNET
start it up. I have tried both ways.<br><br>

<dd>BY THE WAY the DXTELNET page is WRONG. It has the INI line WI PACKET and
should be WlPacket.
<dd>If you use WIPacket then you cannot start the Packet window in WriteLog,
you get can't do OLE or some such error.<br><br>

<dd>I have two problems with this that I would appreciate help with.
<dd>1. The Packet window which is the one that says DXTELNET&lt;&gt;WRITELOG
Spot Linker on the title when it comes up does not come up when I end and
restart the WriteLog Program. Yes, I did do a save configuration and did save
the contest file. This is not a big thing but it should work.<br><br>

<dd>2,MUCH worse is that if I send a spot with Entry send packet spot or Ctrl T
the spot does not get sent. It does not appear in DXTELNET and of course does
not get sent to the clusters.<br><br>
<dd>Gil Baron <a href="http://members.home.com/gbaron";
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a>
<dd>W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>

</dl><font face="Courier New, Courier">Gil Baron <a
href="http://members.home.com/gbaron";
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>