[WriteLog] St. Marteen on RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] St. Marteen on RTTY
From: k7zum@pacifier.com (Ken K7ZUM)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:04:10 -0700
Hi All,

       we are getting ready to leave for ST. Marteen for C.Q.W.W.
phone,this saturday,  Oct. 20, and should be there up and running
by
Oct. 21.
Have done lots of phone and c.w. from there the last three years
,
so this year I plan on being active on RTTY on 10,12,15,17,20,30
and 40 mtrs, maybe 80, but won't guarentee it.
will be signing as PJ7/K7ZUM

qsl via s.a.s.e. to my home call or via burro.

Also my dx-ped partener in crime (its a crime to go and have so
much fun !) will set up on the other side and be signing as
FS/AH8DX, belive he will do mostley phone, but might be able to
talk him into some RTTY

vy 73....... KEN....... PJ7/K7ZUM
             CRAIG........FS/AH8DX

btw, I'am a rate "junkie"  so be hearing everybody in the pileups
! the bigger the better !