[WriteLog] Update of CTY files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Update of CTY files
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:10:56 -0500
--=====================_647410==_.ALT

At 18:05 10/25/2001, Chuck Kraly wrote:
>ok guys, I am in a fix. I have tried to update the cty files for tomorrow
>nite 3 times on 2 different pc's, and no luck. Here's what I have found:
>I ran "convert cty to writelog
>I started the program, and entered FO/HG9B
>The country STILL shows French Polynesia.
>Somehow I feel i am missing something or some step in the conversion
>process. Anyone else notice this??
>TIA
>Chuck/K0XM

I just checked again. It could be that you did not have the cty file  in
the program directory. I tried again and now it works.

It is also true that  F (ZERO)     F0/HG9B does and should show France
                                  F (Letter O)  FO/HG9B dos and should show
French Polynesia

So all is working correctly.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_647410==_.ALT

At 18:05 10/25/2001, Chuck Kraly wrote:<br>
tried to update the cty files for tomorrow<br>
nite 3 times on 2 different pc's, and no luck. Here's what I have
found:<br>
I ran &quot;convert cty to writelog<br>
I started the program, and entered FO/HG9B<br>
The country STILL shows French Polynesia.<br>
Somehow I feel i am missing something or some step in the
conversion<br>
process. Anyone else notice this??<br>
TIA<br>
I just checked again. It could be that you did not have the cty
file&nbsp; in the program directory. I tried again and now it
works.<br><br>
It is also true that&nbsp; F (ZERO)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; F0/HG9B does
and should show France<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
F (Letter O)&nbsp; FO/HG9B dos and should show French Polynesia<br><br>
So all is working correctly.<br><br>