[WriteLog] Wave Files turned out terrible

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wave Files turned out terrible
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:25:38 -0500
Worked all day trying to get it working.
I lose my Microphone, thought I had it fixed but it's now just intermittent.
Edited the waves, all with the same parameters, but when I play them they
sound terrible.
Or if that's how my voice sounds I better stick to cw. hehe

Lots of background noise and hash.

So I'll just stick to old throat powered ssb for this one and play with it
another day.
Very disappointed. I'd read all the help files and tips from other WL users
and I still don't know what I'm doing.

Nothing motivates a man more than to see his boss putting in an honest day's
work.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com