[WriteLog] Country files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Country files
From: w6ya@home.com (Jim McCook)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:44:36 +0000
After spending hours trying to configure Writelog to solve the problem
with FO discussed earlier, I can't get ANY configuration in the Exchange
Format Setup to give the choices mentioned.  I tried editing the
writelog_cty.dat by putting FO, in front of the two odd calls and
running rea32cty.exe, as suggested, but this stopped Writelog from
recognizing ANYTHING as a country.  I tried putting "FO," the same way
in the cty.dat, but that didn't help.  I cannot find any way to get the
C field to offer a choice of FO countries, no matter how I configure
it.  Can someone suggest what I might be overlooking? How do you
configure Exchange Format Setup to make this actually work?

Jim/ W6YA