[WriteLog] Re: 5.02 and XP home upgrade?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: 5.02 and XP home upgrade?
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:16:44 -0500
WinXP Pro is running great for me using 5.03.  I really enjoy the stability
compared to Windows 9x.

I wonder if the LPT port still works?  I never really used it anyway, but
WriteLog does NOT support LPT keying under the Windows NT types of
operating systems (this includes Windows 2K and may or may not include
Windows XP).  I don't know if Win2K is more 98-like or more NT-link in this
regard.  I also don't know if DX4WIN has the same limitations as WriteLog
does.

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com